Rutland Community Hub – Volunteer Centre
6 July 2020
In the light of the current pandemic, new infection control measures are in place & you will need to be compliant with these to be able to enter the Volunteer Centre.
- The Rutland Community Hub will be accessible for limited hours during the reopening phase. Initially, this will be from 9am – 4pm to allow for a deep clean each day.
- The front Reception door will be locked. Entry can be gained by pressing the bell. A member of VAR staff will open the door & will sign you in. You will be asked a number of questions, including a contact telephone number for ‘track & trace’ purposes.
- A one-way system will be in operation – entering by the main Reception door & leaving via the opposite corridor exit point. Please observe the 2m rule.
- Hand sanitising gel will be available in the corridors & you will be required to use this upon entry.
- Kitchens & toilets – only one person at a time to use the facilities. Surfaces to be sprayed by individual after each use.
- Signage in place – please follow guidance.
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping us all safe.